Cincinnati’s Premier Facelift Surgeon, Dr. Jeffrey Harmon
- Selected to a Prestigious Facial Plastic Surgery Fellowship through the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Board-Certified Head and Neck Surgeon
- Ivy League Educated and Trained
- Deep Plane Facelift Specialist
Before & After
Patients with the following concerns may desire and could benefit from a facelift:
- Loose, hanging skin in the cheeks, jawline, and neck
- Drooping cheek fat, accentuating deep creases under the eyes (tear troughs) and around the mouth (nasolabial folds) drooping jawline fat, called jowls
- Loss of definition of the jawline, making it appear shorter
- Loose, hanging muscle at the center of the neck, called banding
Dr. Harmon is one of the few surgeons in the world and the only in the region trained in the extended deep plane facelift by its developer, which has many advantages:
- The gold standard for facelift techniques.
- Can lift the natural volume of the cheek to a more youthful position, eliminating or reducing the need to transfer fat from another location in the face and improving the appearance of the tear troughs at the border between the lower eyelid and cheeks.
- Can improve the nasolabial folds more effectively than non-deep plane surgery
- Can improve the definition, length, and volume of the entire jawline naturally.
- Provides a more natural, tension-free lift. This improves healing, significantly reduces the risk of appearing “pulled,” and makes the results longer lasting than other facelift approaches.
- The extended deep plane facelift is the best technique for revision facelifts.
Why choose Dr. Harmon for facelift surgery?
- Dr. Harmon was trained in the extended deep plane facelift by the surgeon who developed the technique, Dr. Andrew Jacono.
- Dr. Harmon has published original medical research on the extended deep plane facelift with Dr. Jacono in the prestigious Aesthetic Surgery Journal.
- Dr. Harmon is the facial plastic surgeon of physicians, and the facial plastic surgeon other physicians refer to.
"Dr Harmon stands out with his extensive training, utilizing the latest techniques. Dr Harmon’s attention to detail is unsurpassed along with his patience and bed side manner."
"The bond & connection Dr. Harmon makes with his patients is truly unique along with the staff & surgery team who express a genuine kindness and warmth."
"I was immediately put at ease by the way Dr. Harmon explained precisely each step of the procedure leaving no questions unanswered. I never left the office feeling my many questions were ‘insignificant’ for the Dr. to expound upon."
Where does Dr. Harmon perform the extended deep plane facelift?
Harmon Facial Plastic Surgery has a nationally accredited surgical suite that demonstrates our strong commitment to patient safety and excellence in surgical care. The surgical suite utilizes the services of board-certified anesthesiology physicians as well as our personal clinical support staff to ensure the most comfortable, safest experience for patients. While most facelifts can be performed at Harmon Facial Plastic Surgery, some facelift procedures may require a large ambulatory surgical facility or hospital setting.
What type of anesthesia is required?
The extended deep plane facelift can usually be performed under IV sedation, a safe approach under the care of an anesthesiologist which results in a more comfortable recovery. Some individuals may require general anesthesia.
Complementary procedures address the signs of facial aging comprehensively:
- The extended deep plane facelift and neck lift can address the signs of aging of the lower 2/3 of the face and the neck.
- The upper 1/3 of the face ages as well, most commonly resulting in drooping of the sides of the eyebrows over the eyes. The lateral temporal lift can address these changes naturally with only two small incisions hidden in the hair.
- The upper lip lengthens with age. The red lip tends to lose height and definition. The lip lift can address these changes with a small incision hidden at the base of the nose.
Request a consultation with Dr. Harmon at Harmon Facial Plastic Surgery in Cincinnati.
Learn more about Dr. Harmon’s education, training, philosophy, and surgical techniques at our clinic. Build a relationship with our professional, dedicated team.